Funding

In order to receive 45% of the funding in grants and credits for our new Rescue Mission — we must secure pledges of support for the remaining 55% of the cost.

It is only necessary that the pledges be secured by this date; the actual donations may be made over a period of the next five years.

Please help us Move Our Mission by making your pledge now using the form on this page, or click here to make a full donation now.

Rescue Mission of the Mahoning Valley is a 501(c)(3) non-profit — all gifts are fully tax-deductible

 

Pledge Brochure

Naming Opportunities